HOLY TRINITY CHURCH . PAGE 2.

[Image]

15.Three lancet windows installed in 1909.

[Image]

16.As 15, but with Air Force window to right.

[Image]

17.Organ installed in 1937.

[Image]

18.East window and altar with pulpit to left.

[Image]

18.View towards rear (west) of church.

[Image]

19.Silver chalices dated 1683.

[Image]

20.Memorial tablets.

[Image]

21.Memorial tablets.

[Image]

22.Bell ringing carillon,installed in 1938.

[Image]

23.Memorial to John Scott.( Scott's school)

[Image]

24.Door to bell ringing room.

[Image]

25.Rookes family gravestones in belfry porch.